Postdoctoral fellow at CNRS
- Economic sociology
- Risk and insurance studies
- Sociology of health and illness
- Digital studies
ELOCAN- Effects of the right to be forgotten in accessing loan-related insurance after cancer. Sorbonne University & the French National Institute of Health and Medical Research (Inserm), with the financial support of the French National Cancer Institute (Inca), 2022-2025.
Iotarea – Impacts of working time organisation on nursing staff satisfaction and intensive care units performance, AP-HP, 2021.
- (2020) with Liz McFall “The value of Sharing: Branding and behaviour in a life and health insurance company”, Big Data & Society. https://doi.org/10.1177/2053951720950350
- (2021) “Capter, quantifier, gouverner. L’assurance comportementale au service de la prévention ?”, Revue Française de Socio-Economie. https://doi.org/10.3917/rfse.026.0047
- Sociology of health and illness.
- General knowledge : the State.
- Quantitative methodology
- Sociological traditions : American sociology
- Sociological theories of the XXth century
- 2020 – PhD in social sciences, Sorbonne University “Conducting conducts digitally: behavioural economics, IoT and prevention in French private insurance.” Sup. Philippe Steiner
- 2015 – Master degree in social sciences, Sorbonne University.